Terms and Conditions
The Site is a platform through which certain merchants (“Merchants”) (a) sell vouchers for goods, services, or experiences (“Vouchers”), (b) sell travel goods and services (“Getaways”), sell gift cards (“Merchant Gift Cards”), (c) sell goods and services directly to you (“Merchant Products”), (d) make available coupons, promotional codes, giveaways, samples, and offers for software downloads (“Coupons”), (e) sell dining experiences for specific dates and times ("Reservations"), (f) sell food, beverage and other products for delivery and takeout (“Online Ordering”).
As a condition of your use of the Site, you agree that:
1. You have reached the age(18-above) of majority in the state or province in which you reside;
2. You are able to create a binding legal obligation;
3. You are not barred from receiving products or services under applicable law;
4. You will not attempt to use the Site with crawlers, robots, data mining, or extraction tools or any other functionality;
6. You will only make legitimate purchases that comply with the letter and spirit of the terms of the respective offers;
7. You will only make purchases on the Site for your own use and enjoyment or as a gift for another person;
8. You have the right to provide any and all information you submit to the Site, and all such information is accurate, true, current, and complete;
9. You will update and correct information you have submitted to the Site and ensure that it is accurate at all times (out-of-date information will invalidate your account.)
10. The availability of the Website, Services and/or any Purchase are strictly for your noncommercial, personal use only. Commercial use for any business purposes or use on behalf of any third party is prohibited, except as explicitly permitted by us in advance. For the avoidance of doubt, scraping of the Website (and hacking of the Website) is not allowed.
11. Price and Payment
The Price refers to the amount as indicated on the invoice(s) and/or activity form provided by Woman-today to the Customer in respect of Goods and/or Services or paid Deals.
Payment terms are payment on delivery (POD) or as otherwise stated on the Invoice or activity form provided by Woman-today to the Customer in respect of Goods and/or Services or paid Deals.
Woman-today reserves the right to cancel an Agreement or suspend delivery of outstanding Goods if agreed payment is not received by the due date. Minor defects in the Goods provided shall not entitle the customer to withhold payment. If there is a default in payment or breach any of the Agreement the customer will be liable for all costs incurred by Woman-today to recover the monies owed.
Woman-today shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever due to failure by Woman-today to deliver and/or install the Goods (or any of them) promptly or at all, due to circumstances beyond the control of Woman-today.
Woman-today’s Coupons cannot be used for taxes, tips or prior balances, unless permitted by the Merchants.
12. Registration for the account
Why to register: You do not need to Register to use much of the functionality of the Website or to access much of the Services. However, certain Services and related features that may be made available on the Website may require registration or subscription, such as in order to make a Purchase. This is to ensure that we can provide you with easy access to print your orders, view your past purchases and modify your preferences.
How to register: To Register, you need to supply us with your name, identity number, contact details, email address, payment details and/or some other personal information that is required and/or necessary. You agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information in any registration form of the Website and to maintain up-to-date information which is true, accurate, current and complete at all times by making changes, additions or deletions to your user account, as required. You shall not misuse the Website by creating multiple user accounts and we reserve the right to decline a new registration or to cancel a registered account at any time if we may deem fit.
Passwords: Once you Register with the Website, we will allocate a password to your account. You must keep the password confidential and immediately notify us if any authorized third party becomes aware of that password or if there is any unauthorized use of your email address or your account or any breach of security known to you. You agree that any person to whom your username or password is disclosed is authorized to act as your agent for the purposes of using (and/or transacting via) your account. Please note that you are entirely responsible if you do not maintain the confidentiality of your password.
Valid email addresses: Your account must be registered with a valid personal email address that you access regularly, so that, among other things, administration emails can be sent to you. Any accounts which have been registered with someone else’s email address or with temporary email addresses may be closed without notice. We may require you to validate your account if we believe you have been using an invalid email address.
Closing accounts: Any violation of these Terms & Conditions, including without limitation, failure to maintain updated and correct information about your account will cause your account to fall out of good standing and Woman-today may cancel your account in its sole discretion. If your account is cancelled, you may forfeit any pending, current, or future account credits and any other forms of unredeemed value in your account without notice. Upon termination, the provisions of these Terms & Conditions that are, intended to survive termination shall survive. Woman-today also reserve the right to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of our services or the site, including without limitation, requirements for use.
13. Card-Linked Cash Back Rewards: In addition to these Terms, participation in Card-Linked Cash Back Rewards (sometimes referred to as “In-store Cash Back Offers”) is subject to the terms of the Card-Linked Cash Back Rewards Promotion Terms, which may be found and are expressly incorporated herein by reference.
By using the Services, you agree to comply with and be legally bound by the terms and conditions as presented to you, the user, without any changes agreement between you and Woman-today. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use the Services. Your agreement with us regarding compliance with these Terms becomes effective immediately upon commencement of your use of the Services.
14. Woman-today shall not be responsible for the quality of services provided by the Merchant, and the same shall be the sole responsibility of the Merchant.
15. Woman-today’s Coupons are redeemable in their entirety only and may not be redeemed incrementally.
16. Woman-today’s Coupons can be redeemed only after due verification of the customer including, without limitation, matching the unique identification number provided to the customer at the time of purchase of Woman-today’s Coupons.
17. Validity period for redemption of Woman-today’s Coupons is determined by Merchant, and shall be mentioned on Woman-today’s Coupons
18. Reproduction, sale or trade of Woman-today’s Coupons is strictly prohibited.
19. Any attempted redemption not consistent with these terms & conditions will render the Woman-today’s Coupon void and invalid.
20. If any provision of these terms and conditions shall be invalid, void, illegal or unenforceable the validity, existence, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be affected, prejudiced or impaired.
21. If any provision of these terms and conditions shall be invalid, void, illegal or unenforceable the validity, existence, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be affected, prejudiced or impaired.
22. These terms and conditions and any contract to which they apply shall be governed by the International laws and are subject to International jurisdiction.
23. The Customer agrees that Woman-today may review these terms and conditions at any time.
24. Neither party shall be liable for any default due to any act of God, war, terrorism, strike, lock-out, industrial action, fire, flood, storm or other event beyond the reasonable control of either party.